Over the past forty-five years, Liffey Van Lines, Inc. has faced a number of challenges. Challenges that we have risen to time & time again to deliver an exceptional service to our clients.
COVID-19 has presented the unprecedented. We are more committed than ever to ensure that you as a client, can rest assured that we are taking every precaution possible to ensure the safety of you, your family, and our employees.
We are closely following the direction of the CDC, New York State and New York City health & public safety authorities. And as an essential service, we are taking every precaution to mitigate the risks posed by COVID-19. For the greater good of our clients and employees, and to ensure they remain safe and healthy during the Coronavirus crisis.
Some of the precautions we have taken are the following:
- Separating Trucks and Crew - by keeping the same crew with the same truck on each moving job, we are reducing their exposure to other staff members.
- Over the Phone/Email Moving Quotations
- Virtual on-site visits via video conferencing using FaceTime, WhatsApp and/or Zoom/Skype.
- Sales & Admin Staff working from home to provide over the phone moving quotes and answer any questions and/or concerns.
- Daily cleaning of our equipment, facilities and most importantly the trucks and cabs.
- Providing all staff with PPE & Hand Sanitiser at all times
- Monitoring our crews before and after they are at our dispatching warehouse (Temperature Checks)
- Providing our workers with masks, gloves, disposable shoes covers and disinfecting supplies.
- Our workers will limit their distance from you & can also provide a no-contact move.
- We're all in this together - and our commitment to you is that we provide you with the safest move possible.